You have questions but don't know where to start. You want assistance but don't want a full financial plan, just answers to these few questions. You want help gaining control over your finances and then you intend to manage your affairs going forward. For these situations, BFP provides Financial Coaching services for an hourly fee. These services included, but are not limited to:
- Educating clients on financial fundamentals such as budgeting and using services such as Quicken and Mint to organize their personal finances.
- Assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness through evaluation of debt, consolidation options, alternate payment schedules, etc.
- Help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors such as excessive spending, poor prioritization of debt management, etc.
- Guide clients in developing successful strategies for achieving their financial goals such as developing, funding and maintaining cash reserves, proper use of retirement plans, etc.
- Support clients as they work through their financial challenges and opportunities.
- Help clients address large financial decisions such as new cars, home, re-location, etc.
Our objective with Financial Coaching services is to provide our clients with the tools and confidence necessary to continue on their path to financial control and well-being independently.