BFP provides Financial Coaching services for an hourly fee. These services included, but are not limited to:
- Educating clients on financial fundamentals such as budgeting and using services such as Quicken and Mint to organize their personal finances.
- Assist clients in the process of overcoming their financial indebtedness through evaluation of debt, consolidation options, alternate payment schedules, etc.
- Help clients identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors such as excessive spending, poor prioritization of debt management, etc.
- Guide clients in developing successful strategies for achieving their financial goals such as developing, funding and maintaining cash reserves, proper use of retirement plans, etc.
- Support clients as they work through their financial challenges and opportunities.
- Help clients address large financial decisions such as new cars, home, re-location, etc.
Our objective with Financial Coaching services is to provide our clients with the tools and confidence necessary to continue on their path to financial control and well-being independently.